I have been watching the interaction of Jef Poskanzer of acme.com with AdSense with great interest over the last couple of days, because the way that Google AdSense deals with its publishers interests me a great deal both personally and professionally. On January 30, 2012, Jef posted this article on his site, detailing how AdSense suddenly deactivated his account and denied his appeals to be reinstated. That’s not necessarily the disturbing part, although it brings up the all-too-real fear that I believe all of us web publishers have that one day Google will frown on us and make the same decision on our accounts. However, I read today that his account was quickly reinstated when Matt Cutts got involved on Google+.
Photobooks 40% Off
My wife loves to do digital scrapbooking and creates wonderful, lasting memories for our family using a variety of online services to publish scrapbooks and photo albums. Through my various affiliate programs I have found the following great promotions for photobooks, which make great Christmas presents, by the way!
- Save 40% on all custom photo products at Mixbook.com
- Enjoy 30% off Classic photo books, cards, calendars and collage posters. Use code POPCORN by December 8th.
- Buy 1, Get 2 photo books free Code: DECBOOKS from 12/7-12/15
- Photo Books – A Perfect Christmas Present for Everyone (prweb.com)
- Choosing a photobook supplier (oxfordschoolofphotography.wordpress.com)