Here is my summary of the tag management presentation by Naoshi Yamauchi at the Digital Velocity Tealium User Conference 2014, San Diego, CA
Presenter: Naoshi Yamauchi, Chief Performance Officer, Brooks Bell
If you’re managing a testing program on your website—and every site should be testing—implementing a tag management system can take it to the next level. Through the use of these techniques, you will be able to reduce costs, increase velocity, and drive more effective testing.
Lots of work goes into testing.
Time is Money
- Every day that we aren’t testing we lose a day on learning
- Reduce IT involvement
- Quickly implement fixes & new test code
- Adjust analytics code on the fly
- Deploy the tools that add value to your tests… …only when you test.
- Reduce third party costs. Makes getting approval easier.