It has been a fun 10-day span of exploring and downloading Android Market apps. Some I had wanted to try and others I had never heard of before. One thing I learned during this week and a half was that I can actually try out apps any time, because the Android Market allows you to get a refund for apps within 15 minutes of ordering them. That’s really handy if you’re wanting to try an app and have the time to try it out.
In this post, I’ll list the apps that are available today and next week I’ll do a recap of the apps that were available during the 10 billion downloads sale and start reviewing the apps I’m using. Today’s apps are as follows:
- Camera ZOOM FX by ANDROIDSLIDE
- Shine Runner by VECTOR UNIT
- TileStorm HD by JAKYL
- Star Chart by ESCAPIST GAMES LIMITED
- Talking Ben the Dog by OUTFIT7
- Apparatus by BITHACK
- Color & Draw for kids phone ed by TIPITAP
- Hyper Jump by CAMEL GAMES
- Sentinel 3: Homeworld by ORIGIN8 TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom Sim by HEROCRAFT LTD
- Puffle Launch by DISNEY
- HEAVY GUNNER 3D by COM2US
I’d love to hear from you! What apps did you pick up over the last 10 days that were a really great deal? Which apps did you buy that weren’t even worth 10 cents?
- Android Market has 22 apps pulled by Google to prevent fraudulent charges (slashgear.com)
- Cloned games banned from Android Market (techradar.com)
- Google Adds Review Filters To The Web-Based Android Market [News] (makeuseof.com)
What do YOU think? Let me know...