It has been a fun 10-day span of exploring and downloading Android Market apps. Some I had wanted to try and others I had never heard of before. One thing I learned during this week and a half was that I can actually try out apps any time, because the Android Market allows you to get a refund for apps within 15 minutes of ordering them. That’s really handy if you’re wanting to try an app and have the time to try it out.
In this post, I’ll list the apps that are available today and next week I’ll do a recap of the apps that were available during the 10 billion downloads sale and start reviewing the apps I’m using. Today’s apps are as follows:
Today is Day 4 of the 10 cent app celebration by the Android Market, celebration 10 billion downloads. The only problem is that the Android Market is experiencing a payment processing issue and if you try to by one of the apps, you get the following error: “An error occurred while processing your purchase. Please try again later.”
You can still buy most of the 10 cent apps today, if you use the Amazon App store. The following are the 10 cent apps available in the Amazon App store today:
- Shazam Encore by Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- Sentinel 3: Homeworld by Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
- Baseball Superstars 2011 by GAMEVIL, Inc
- Paper Camera by JFDP Labs LTD
- Farm Frenzy by HeroCraft Ltd
- TETRIS ® by ELECTRONIC ARTS INC (I know I already mentioned it, that’s why it’s at the top of the list.) This version of Tetris has great touch controls, allowing you to intuitively interact with the pieces.
- Blue Skies Donation Wallpaper by KITTEHFACE SOFTWARE
- Homerun Battle 3D by COM2US
- Reckless Getaway by POLARBIT
- Talking Tom Cat 2 by OUTFIT7
- Kids Learn to Read (Preschool) by INTELLIJOY
- ADWLauncher EX by ANDERWEB (I’ve been wanting this one for a while to control processes on my older phone, but this is a much better time to get it!)
- Space Physics by CAMEL GAMES
- Toki Tori by POLARBIT
- Can Knockdown 2 by INFINITE DREAMS
I’ll be reviewing the different apps I get this week over the next couple of months and let you know which of these apps I start using permanently. Hopefully, I’ll get a tablet some time soon and be able to check out the HD apps, as well.