Android’s 10 Days of 10 Cent Downloads Continues
The Android Market continues its 10-day celebration of reaching 10 billion downloads by offering more premium apps for a mere 10 cents each. Today’s choices include the following:
- Fruit Ninja by HALFBRICK STUDIOS
- Berenstain Bears – Bedtime Battle by OCEANHOUSE MEDIA
- AirSync by doubleTwist by DOUBLETWIST ™
- Flick Golf! by FULL FAT PRODUCTIONS LTD
- Star Chart by ESCAPIST GAMES LIMITED
- Reckless Racing by POLARBIT
- Christmas HD by DUALBOOT GAMES
- NFL Rivals by NATURALMOTIONGAMES LTD
- Beautiful Widgets by LEVELUP STUDIO
- Read It Later Pro by READ IT LATER
If you have an Android phone or tablet, you should definitely take advantage of this special sale, as these prices are the lowest ever! One thing I found out, though, since I have an older phone with not much memory, is that if you uninstall an app within 15 minutes from the Android Market, the order automatically gets cancelled. So, if you are like me and have to pick and choose which apps you can run, just make sure your app is installed for at least fifteen minutes to take advantage of this great sale!
How Are Sports Teams Using Social Media?
Social media has become mainstream in the traditional media, as television networks have incorporated Twitter hashtags into their broadcasts, professional sports leagues have followed suit. Leagues, such as the NFL, have walked a fine line of promoting themselves on social media and monitoring/regulating how their players interact with their followers on social media.
Athletes have been put in compromising situations because of their use of social media and some have even decided to call it quits after outpouring of hatred via social media channels. As the usage of social media has become more mainstream, we are becoming more and more blinded to its usage.